Thursday 30 August 2012

Ikebukuro e youkoso!


Good day minna-san.

Hikaru desu!

After the Animangaki event, I’m still hype up with anime, manga and games.

Hence, I decided to do this post today!

Remember last time in my Akihibara post saying that I’ll be introducing another anime/manga places for the otomes, here you go……Ikebukuro!!

I seriously love this place~~~<3 (Influence from Durarara? XD)
I didn’t come here by Tokyo Metro. I come here by JR, just that I forgot to take picture of JR station. Not that it’s important (-_-)

Ikebukuro is a little different from Akihabara where you can see anime stuff straight away once you leave the station. 
For Ikebukuro, you have to walk a distance before you can reach the otome wonderland called ‘otome road’.

So, how to reach otome road?

Once you leave the station, go to Ikebukuro East
I hope you can see that it is East. There are so many people!! I can’t even see the road pavement!!Σ(゜д゜|||)

After that, you’ll reach a street crossing. The opposite street is a street leading you to sunshine city.  Along the street, they have fashion clothing shops, arcade centers, purikura, make-up & healthcare store and food store! 

Good place to hang around (=´∇`=)


Then you’ll find you way to sunshine city. You still have to walk a few distances before reaching sunshine city (shopping center).

As we’re walking, guess what we saw....

When you reach sunshine city, you have to go up the stairs (not go into sunshine city since it’s a shopping place). We thought it was inside sunshine city and has been wondering around LOL XD. But lucky we asked at the information counter. =DD
And TADA!!! Here we are...

I’m not a pro at anime, manga and games, plus this is my first time coming to otome road. From what I think the main attraction for otome coming to otome raod is basically this Animate building!! (>ω<)

OK let’s explore what they have inside!!!!
Note: there will be a lot of “kya kya kyaaa” moment from me. So, bear with me please.  

Some kind of food

Amnesia~~<3 and Hakuouki magazine!!!!

Lala magazine

Atae Shinjiro (AAA) as the cover magazine (●´―`●). Hehehe, I just realized that I’m doing the same peace sign as the magazine cover for Aria X333

adsdfdgfdhgfhgjhghjhkkjkkjlk!!!!!! Tones of 黒子のバスケ manga!!Too bad I’m too dumb to understand Japanese (´Д⊂

Comic avarus!! Illegenes~~~ Best sci-fi manga ever!!! Don’t get fooled by its cover, it’s not a BL manga (erm...maybe some slash). But WHO CARES!, the story line is good! Genes, DNA, cloning  and more (ノ゜o)

Mangas from  Square Enix publication. Durarara and Kuroshitsuji~

OK last one.  Ao no Exorcist. I realized that AnE covers are so pretty and colorful. Katou Kazue sensei is awesome!!

Sorry people, there are no BL or H related stuff here since I think not everyone reading this blog is able to accept it. And to be honest, I did not take any BL or H related photo LOL. XDDD
Also sorry for posting only manga but not anime merchandises because the floor where anime merchandises are sold is fully packed with otakus, fujoshis, otomes, people? (whatever you name it). Plus, I myself was busy looking at the merchandise and due to limited time.
Again, I’m not sure whether we are allowed to take photo inside the building. But no one seems to care just like in Akihabara. Everyone is so into his/her own Lala Land. So, this amount of photos should be enough considering as sneak peek. =D




Oh oh another one! With Tokiya (*^-^*)

On the way back to station, this makes me go “kya kya” again.
Otomate party on the 4-5th August. I’m slow on the news but during the party, they announced that Amnesia is getting a TV animation!!! Wohoooo!! One of my favourite otome game, Ikki, Toma, Orion~~(^-^). Here’s the anime page.
Anyways, that’s it for today.
I personally prefer Ikebukuro than Akihabara because Ikebukuro has more anime characters that I know rather than Akihabara (tbh, I know nothing there except some games and MOE?!!?)
What’s your favourite anime, manga or games?



No comments:

Post a Comment