Tuesday 1 April 2014

Settling in Japan

Good day everyone~

Hiichan desu!

I have finally arrived in Japan few days ago.
Phew, this few days were super tired since I need to settle down lots of things (getting muscle ache everywhere ≧Δ≦)

Big reason for my muscle ache is this.
4 bags v.s. 1 person

This is totally crazy when going down the stairs at the train station. Luckily, there was a really nice Japanese guy helping me to carry them down the stairs *so touched* \(^_^)/

Once reached, moving house is also a big problem. Again, I am very lucky to have friends/senpai to help me move the house. They even bring me around buying all my house necessity o(^o^)o.

And tada!!! This is my room. It was super small lol. But I think I will get used to it.


However, not all things went smoothly!! So, I'm gonna RAGE  a little. My housemates next to me was really HORRIBLE!! ヽ(`д´)ノ
I couldn't get to sleep at all everynight because she was laughing and talking so loudly at 3am, 4am and 6am in the morning.

Not only that, she breaks all the possible rules that have been set at the house.
1. This is an all girls house but she was bringing boys to stay overnight.

2. You are only allow to bring 1 person to overnight, but she brought 2 guys with her to stay overnight.

3. Smoking is prohibited in the room, but her room smell like a smoking room that you can even smell them at the corridor. 

Well apart from her, other housemates seems ok I think (they are quiet at night time at least). I hope this horrible nightmare will end soon.

I was gonna write more but I guess I will stop  today. I  my life in Japan won't be ruined just because of this housemate. I believe there are more things for me to explore yet. (*^^*)

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment