Saturday 29 December 2012

Comic Fiesta Day 1

Good day minna,

Luka Megurine reporting! =p

The day is finally here, CF!!!!

To be honest I did not fully prepare for CF.

Got my dress last minute, bought my boots and contacts last minute, got the balloon on that day…

Everything was LAST MINUTE!!! (>Д<;)

Even my coscard was last minute!! I printed a new coscard since I had run out of coscard during AFA SG.

The only thing that was not LAST MINUTE is my CF entrance ticket! Bought them during Animangaki (´―`)ノ. No longer need to wait for long queue like I did in AFA SG.

This time, it’s my second time cosplaying and it isn’t that great. Gomen m( __ __ )m

Here’s my Luka from Just Be Friend.

Only attended Day 1 for half-day but as usual, it’s always people mountain people sea during ACG event. (;゜ロ゜)



OK let’s have a little look what we have in CF.

Culture Japan by Danny Choo


Vocaloid figurines

Most of the photos were not taken in a very nice angle due to packed environment! (´>ω<`)




Due to super packed environment inside the hall, we decided to go out and have a couple of shoots. And here’s my partner today! Pixie cosing as Luka’s boyfriend in Just Be Friend.

Wahaha, I looked super SHORT & FAT in this photo due to the slopy ground XDD

 I did not take much photo of myself in Day 1. Too much of me in my previous AFA SG post. Hmm, guess you’re tired of it rite? XD So here you go, more photos of cosplayers!







 Tengu from Kamisama Hajimemashite!!!! ≧∇≦


OK one more photo of us. Hehe (´~`)
Rilakkuma is just too kyuuuteee! (●´―`●)

Guess that’s it for today.

Stay tune for CF Day 2.

さよなら!


No comments:

Post a Comment